Shining Force RPG 2 session 25
===== SESSION START =====
The Shining Force, after a damn long pause(Seemed like a month) finally
leaves town and heads out in the attempt to find Tiernan... Did he return in the
Volcano's direction or did he go forward? The force goes forth to find the answer.
* Indigo looks about as she walks.
"Here Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix! Good Phoenix! Come here...."
* David struts ahead of the group in a manly way, holding his sword poised for action!
* Jessica wanders on, looking for Tyr. A worried expression is more than obvious in her
* David sheathes his sword and runs a hand through his tousled blonde hair.. "We'll
find him...don't worry..."
* Reisha struts ahead similarly to Davids, but her hand is poised to shock him if he
tries to upstage her. :P
* Darin puts his arm around Jessica. "Are you all right?"
I thought I straightened Tyr out the LAST time he tried to run off...
* Indigo whistles.
Just worried about Tiernan, that's all, Darin.
Tyr! Where are you? Come home!
We'll find him...
* Indigo glows blue.
* David sticks his tongue out at Rei and then looks ahead...
Atlas, Elemental of the Air, I summon you! Find Tiernan, wherever he is!
* Reisha shrugs. "Why does he have to pick now to run away.. talk about aweful
== The summons fails
* Reisha glances at David's little raz, and does the same to him. :P
* Indigo frowns.
Don't make me come up there Atlas!
Please do go up there! ^^;
* Kodah mutters something about lobotimizing scorceresses
* Indigo sighs.
I think you Elementals need a sound spanking....
* David kicks a stone and watches it roll ahead of him :P
* Jessica keeps looking for Tyr. .oO(Where could he have gone to?)
Oh yes... YES!! SPANK ME!!
* Indigo shakes a fist up at the sky.
Shut, up, Pio! Back into the cage with you! *Whack whack!*
Indigo, I'm going do a lot more than spank YOU if you don't quit skitzing.. ^^
* David stares at Rei for that comment, eyebrows raised.
Skitzing? What's that?
* Indigo smiles.
Can we please concentrate in the task at hand?
* Reisha sighs. "Ehhh... I give up." ^^
* Jessica sighs. "We've been searching for how long now?"
Oh! That must be one of those new terms you young'uns use. Well, I'm with it!
* David rubs his forehead.
* Indigo goes back to whistling for Tyr, then gets an idea!
* Indigo creates that pointing white glove.
Okay glove, go find that head you always hover around!
* David stares at Indigo and sighs!
* Reisha nearly facefaults.
* The pointing white glove simply points at Indigo and summons his cousin, the giant
Okay, is there anyone with a SANE mind that knows what to do? I say we go to
. . . .
* Indigo frowns.
Go away you!
Well at least someone's still thinking here..
* Indigo snaps.
I have an idea!
* Reisha pats David's shoulder. "let's go!"
* Indigo closes her eyes, blue-white light gathering around her as she concentrates.
* The white glove goes away... The giant laughing mouth goes chibi and sticks by
Indigo, laughing in a high pitched manner
* Kodah picks up the pace, trying to distance himself from Indigo...a lot
Oh great, now she's going to implode! Run for your lives!
* David heads towards the volcano's location ;P
* Reisha follows the fearless leader.
Volcanon, can you help us find Tiernan?
A set of tracks catches Kodah's sight...
* Indigo releases the light in an immense burst of energy towards the sky to summon
* Kodah leans down to check the tracks over
== The light dissipates and nothing happens.
* Indigo frowns.
what is it, Kodah?
Okay, I'll try Grandmother next....
* David looks at Kodah and heads up to him. "Are they Tyr's?"
The tracks go further south...
Maybe...hard to say exactly
Let's go find Tyr!
* David looks down at the tracks, frowning..
* Indigo races ahead along the tracks, looking like a little girl....
* Jessica nods. Maybe those tracks are Tyr's. Let's follow them.
* Darin nods, and crosses his fingers.
* Kodah runs his fingers through one of the prints
* Reisha smirks. "Well how about that.. a whole lot better than bread crumbs.."
* David looks at the group and sighs, crossing his arms. "You guys are gonna follow
them anyway. So go right ahead. I'll just be here to beat things over the head when we
Grandmother Mitula, please help us find Tyr!
* Reisha follows the prints slowly, nodding to david. "Hey, don't take all my fun away,
I'm not sure if these tracks are Tyr's or not. They could be anyone's
* Zoie hears her stomach gurgle as Indigo calls Mitula...
* Indigo races ahead, spinning her staff over her head and giggling girlishly.
* David mumbles. "You weren't supposed to agree, Rei. I was being sarcastic."
Kodah is right.
* Kodah tries to ignore Indigo and keeps headsing towards the Volcano
== No reply comes to indigo...
* Reisha grins a little sadistically. "I know.. hehe." ^_^
Stay right there, the Shining Force is on the way to you rescue!
* David looks at the ground, going quiet and withdrawing into himself as he follows
Well, I think these tracks lead to the Volcano.. so they are probably Tyrs.
* Jessica follows David and Kodah.
Then let's get going, Rei..come on.
Although why he wants to go there is beyond me...
* Kodah looks back at David, "Aren't you the leader of the troupe? Or am I subbing for
* Reisha nods and heads off at a brisk pace.
* David mutters.. "You can lead them...you've got a much better respect...go right
* Indigo gets an idea and, still running, lowers her staff into the ground and pole-
Compared to what? o_O
Hey Tyr, look, I'm flying, like you! Come see! :D
* David doesn't answer and continues to look at the ground
* Darin blinks at Indi... "What in the name of?? Are you inSANE??"
* Darin shakes his head .. "what am I saying.. of course she is.."
>> Indigo falls on her head. O_o
* Reisha sighs heavily. "Well, I think the evidence is overhwleming for that Davey." ^^
* Kodah looks at David a moment more, then decides not to pry any further
Weeee! :D Everyone, come up here! We can find Tyr faster this way!
Ignore Indigo, Darin. Apparently she's no more sane than she was when she
was traveling witht the last Shining Force.
I can vouch for that
* Indigo frowns down at them.
I resent that remark!
* Indigo rubs her head as she stands.
* Darin sighs..
No, you RESEMBLE that remark
I am too sane!
.oO(Resemble that remark is more like it.)
* David shakes his head, growling softly.
* Darin coughs softly as he walks by Indi
The Final Judgement made me sane for the first time of in my life!
let's just follow these tracks...
* Narrator yawns... "Are you guys done yet?"
* Jessica grabs Darin and starts to walk.
* Indigo gets in a huff and storms off.
* Kodah shakes his head and keeps moving
You know, I think I feel sorry for Sasha.. having a mother like that.. sheesh.
no joke, Rei.
* Reisha continues walking.
*mutter* After all I've done to save the world and teach these rookies, the
least you could expect is some respect for their elders!
* Darin is grabbed O_o
* David mutters something but continues following Kodah..
* Indigo continues storming off in the wrong direction, swearing extensively and making
vague gestures of sorcery and summoning.
. . .
* Reisha catches up to David, ignoring the crazy lady.
* David glances at Rei and then back at his feet.
So, Davey boy, plotting our winning strategy? You look really deep in thought.
The laughing mouth, now scared shitless, stops laughing and poofs out of
* Jessica looks at Darin. "Something wrong? You've been awfully silent as of late?"
* David mumbles.. "I'm not plotting anything...except maybe assisted suicide."
* David rolls his eyes at the obvious sarcasm in that :P
* Darin looks at Jessica. "... I... I'm all right...."
* Reisha runs a hand through her blonde hair, not quite hearing his mumbled comments..
The tracks suddenly cut short...
The trail leads up to the blocked entrance, while another path leads around
In or around...does anyone think we can unplug this entrance?
There are no tracks going around...could he have flown up to go into the
* Indigo is still swearing and muttering as she approaches the entrance. She glows
He must have..
Dao, Elemental of the Earth, destroy this barrier!
* David growls slightly louder. :p
== the summons fails
* Reisha looks to them both. "Eenie meenie...miney..."
maybe I can bring it down....hold on.
* Indigo unleashes a string of foul curses strong enough to make sailors blush, then
begins to tear and scratch at the blockade in insane rage.
* Reisha points at the entrance as a bolt of crackling lightning strikes from ehr
fingertip. "..moe!" ^^
* Jessica starts to summon a fireball into her hand. When it has grown to a massive
size, she releases the fireball at the barrier of rocks.
* David sighs and heads the alternate way. :P
== The fireball collides on Indigo, blowing her back, leaving the barrier
* Indigo goes flying, screaming suddenly and cursing more, flinging her staff at the
barrier, the sharp metallic point gleaming as she tears at the ground with her
fingernails and starts ripping up dirt in huge clods, still screaming.
* Reisha frowns as the rock isn't touched much by her magic. "So much for that.."
Let's go around, shall we?
* David has, meanwhile, already gone the other way :P
* Jessica starts around the volcano.
* Narrator uses a vulcan death grip thingie on Indigo. "Calm down, psycho..."
* Reisha drags Indigo with the group...
* Darin follows the others, taking up the rear
* Kodah heads after David
* Indigo pants heavily, a river of sweat running down her as she grabs her staff.
* Jessica stops for a minute so Darin can catch up to her.
* Darin smiles at Jess.
~You take the high road and I'll take the low road.. and I'll get Tyr before
* Jessica smiles up at Darin.
* Reisha whistles, playing catch up with David.
* Indigo is still squirming and screaming in irrational rage.
* Darin slips his arm around Jess.
* Reisha looks down at Indigo. "I think I know why Sasha got so tough.. she had to deal
with you all the time." :P
* Narrator's_Assistant whaps Indi over the head. "Shut up, wench!"
* Jessica slips her arm around Darin's waist. "Indi's not changed at all in 18 years.
She's still nuts."
* Kodah pushes on, intent on finding Tyr
Sashie? She gets it from her father.
* Indigo smiles softly.
* Reisha phantomimes saying a prayer. "Praise Mitula for that..heh."
The path around the volcano is narrow, the water almost touching the feet of
the Shining Force...
But the curse will kill her.
* Indigo sighs sadly.
* Zoie's stomach gurgles again
What are you babbling about now?
* David wanders back to the group :p
* Jessica notices what's going on with Zoie. "What the..."
The curse of the Mysteria family. We all *have* to be sorceresses, those who
try to be something different are killed.
* Kodah keeps moving
* David moves to Kodah's side
* Indigo looks to Zoie.
* Reisha folds her arms. "Hey rules are made to be broken..."
* Kodah nods to David
* Zoie says nothing and moves on...
Are you okay? Why don't you ride on the horsey?
But this rule...is lethal.
No thank you. I'm fine. psycho.
* David blinks at Kodah and nods back.
Hey what's a psycho? During the last eighteen years, a lot of my fellow
sorcerers kept calling me that at the Sorcerer's meetings.
* Indigo pokes at the walls of the volcano with her staff.
* David grumbles and rolls his shoulders, trying to untense them..
What's got your goat today, David? :/
* Kodah keeps an eye out for Tyr (and trouble)
* Indigo sighs.
* Darin walks along sliently..
Come on, let's go get Dark Dragon, then we can tame him and fly around,
looking to Tyr.
* David looks at Rei, tilting his head. "Didn't sleep well."
* Reisha smiles. "Hey, if you're worried about Tyr, you shouldn't be. With us on the
case, he's as good as found."
Of course I'm worried about Tyr....but thats not why I didn't sleep well..
* Indigo starts scrambling up the sides of the Volcano.
* David rubs the back of his neck..
That so? What, Indy keep you up rambling a lecture to her summoned creatures?
Nah...had some bad dreams, thats all...childish, really...
* Indigo smiles down to David, then climbs down and hugs him.
Not really. I've been having the same nightmare off and on for 5 years...
really scary stuff, but I wonder what it means?
* David blinks and returns the hug. O_o
Well, we all have nightmares dear. Don't worry, I'll give you some sleeping
potion to help you sleep tonight and tuck you in extra-tight. I'm sure Kara and Cham
. . .
* Reisha snickers. "This is so wrong.."
Now, don't be scared dearie. They are only bad pictures in your head.
* David hides behind Rei. "No, thats okay! Besides, its their faults I'm having these
bad dreams! So...uhm...no potions!!"
* Indigo stands on tiptoe and kisses David's forehead.
hehehehe.....When she gets like that, she reminds me of Lara when I was
Umm.. could we PLEASE not do this here...
* Indigo pats David's head.
* Reisha covers David from Indy's motherly wrath. ^^
There there dear. No be scared of nightmares. :D
* Indigo goes back to climbing the Volcano.
* Kodah shakes his head and keeps moving . o O (And these are those would will save thw
world. Nothing ever changes...)
* David once again cowers from Indi behind Rei!
* Jessica keeps moving too.
* Reisha turns around. "David, look what you made her do.."
Me?! She wants to poison me!
* Reisha lifts her finger. "No way I'm letting that happen..."
* Indigo calmly scrambles up the Volcano.
Next thing you know, she'll break out the diapers and baby powder in battle.
Hey, I'll check from up here!
* Indigo catches that.
* David raises an eyebrow. "Thats....disturbing, Rei."
no joke, Dave
Hey, that's a good idea when we see Amy again!
* Reisha acks! O_O
* Indigo smiles, remembering to do that as she climbs.
Oh for heaven's sakes...
* Reisha holds her head.
That hurts! You guys check down there, I'll get up here somehow!
* Indigo goes back to climbing.
Someone with wings can be seen up in the distance...
* Reisha waves to her. "Yeah you do that.." :P
* Kodah sighs, trying to increase the distance between him and Indigo
* Reisha grabs David's arm and leads him away from Indy.
* David blinks and is dragged O_o
Hey! I see a winged figure!
* Indigo climbs higher and begins jumping up and down.
* Indigo points towards it.
* Kodah looks
* Jessica looks where Indi is pointing.
Don't tell me she's actually saying something rational today..
Hey Tyr, over here!
The winged figure doesn't hear Indigo. The only way you can confront
him/her is to climb up to their level..
* Reisha peers at where Indy's pointing.
* David mutters, looking as well. "You never know..."
.oO(What do you know, she's actually good for something.)
How do we get to him?
Hmmm...maybe my fire magic can create a thermal updraft that'll carry us to
Another form can be spotted... The two seem to be in melee...
* Indigo climbs to the lip of the volcano and begins screaming.
Uh...guys, there's a fight going on!
Uh oh.. if that's our boy, he looks like he's in hot water..
we may want to get up there and fast.
The volcano hiccups and burns Indigo's hair
You hear the clang of...a sword?
* Kodah looks up at the long climb without enthusiasm
* Indigo beats the flame from her hair.
Do we climb or what?!
* Jessica uses her fire magic to create a thermal updraft in the air to carry her
I say we get up there.. as soon as possible!
Climb on up, its' not so bad!
* Reisha tries looking for some handholds. "I knew I should have been to the gym more
* Indigo smiles.
I have an idea everyone!
* Kodah tries to find a good spot to get started
* David flexes his muscles and cracks his knuckles. ;P
* Indigo begins gathering her blue-white energy again.
Tell me which is which, and I'll blast Tyr's attacker!
No, we're on our way, Indi.
* Kodah starts climbing
Indy! Do that and you'll be the first sorceress spark plug!
* Jessica grabs the nearest ledge and starts climbing.
Indigo. If you fire that energy, I'll chain you to the rear end of a centaur
and make it sit down! repeatedly!
* David starts climbing
* Reisha follows behind David, a lot slower than he is.. ^^
I'll blast Tyr's attacker I said!
Because you'll probably fry Tyr.
You hear another clash of swords...then a shot of some sort of
* Kodah keeps climbing with a steady pace. No sense rushing and falling to his death
* Jessica starts climbing faster..."Come on, arms, don't fail me now."
* Reisha mumbles. "I'm gonna tear a hole in my new cloak at this rate.."
* David climbs quickly, having done this in training before....he glances down at Rei.
Okay, I'll try something else!
* Indigo glows blue.
Atlas, Elemental of the Air, blow Tyr's attacker away with a whirlwind!
No way.. I'm just.. conserving my strength for the fight! ;)
* Reisha huals herself up, panting a little.
COME ON, EVERYONE. HURRY!
== Atlas is summoned... A magical force makes him dissapear.
The two forms are now visible enough to notice they're both female...
if Indi's summons don't work...then....maybe....
* Indigo glares to the two women.
* David blinks and reaches down, steadying himself with one hand on the rockface...he
grabs Rei's hand and hauls her up beside him, helping her get proper foothold. "Oh
You ruined my spell, and you're not Tyr!
* Jessica climbs up beside Indigo.
* Female_Warrior unbrandishes her sword at Indigo. "Who are you?"
Recognize any of them?
* Indigo gathers her energy and prepares to fire it.
* Indigo draws herself to her full height, her eyes flashing.
* Kodah keeps climbing
* Reisha thanks David and turns t face the two. "Those are girls duking it out... but
I am Indigo Mysteria, Sorceress extraordinare and member of the first and
second Shining Force. Who or what are you?
If you are here on a peaceful mission, I will not fight you. But if
you're sent by Dark Dragon, I will relieve you of your life!
I think you can rule out the (urf) Dark Dragon reason. We're the (hurk) Shining
We're going to tame Dark Dragon, now where's Tiernan?
* Jessica steadies a hand on the hilt of her Rapier. "We don't want a fight, but we are
prepared to defend ourselves.
...you may now proceed to be depressed
The half-Phoenix boy!
* Aura backs away from her atacker..
If you've hurt him......
* Female_Warrior lowers her blade slowly. "That's impossible, Miss Indigo."
* Indigo frowns angrily, her energy gathering and crackling, then lowering somewhat.
* Jessica eyes the Warrior.
* Female_Warrior points her blade at Aura. "No. You don't go anywhere. Stay put."
* Reisha clambers up to Indigo's position.
* Darin blinks, but stays silent...
* Aura glares at her atacker..."don't tell me what to do..."
* Kodah finds an outcropping to rest on for a moment
* David follows Rei, staying silent..
Phoenixes....they are not...
* Female_Warrior hesitates.
* Reisha catches her breath...
Excuse me for a moment.
* Female_Warrior turns to Aura.
What's all the shouting about?
Give me good reason why you are not a spy for Dark Dragon. I saw you
following me around.
I think she knows where Tyr is.
We're looking for a friend. This had nothing to do with your being here
We're trying to find our flying friend Tiernan.
* Aura raises an eyebrow..."following you around? why would i want to follow a giant
* Indigo is speaking through clenched teeth, some of her insane rage from earlier still
in her system.
* Female_Warrior sighs, and you all finally notice she's the 'winged one' you saw.
Quite odd...a half birdwoman. "Don't joke around. I saw you."
no idea, but it looks like both of them are in the middle of one hell of a
battle. but which one needs defending?
* Kodah dusts himself off and tries to get a good look at the 2 combatants
* Reisha looks at the warrior. "Well how about that.. a bird warrior.."
You saw us trying to find Tiernan you....
* Aura shakes her head.." i would only follow one person, and you are not he.."
* Indigo takes a deep breath.
* David keeps quiet...
* Female_Warrior looks at Aura for a while, then sheathes her sword. "All right, but if
you make one move against me...well, you'll regret it. Understand?"
You could be related to him though. He has wings too.
* Female_Warrior adjusts her glasses.
A deranged, glistening hedgehog on crack rolls up to David and licks his
face, then rolls away
* Aura glares..." if that will keep you from atacking me, then fine, i'll play nice.."
* Female_Warrior smiles wearily. "Deal then."
* Indigo looks about.
Have you seen any other flying people about?
* Reisha claps her hands.
* Aura glowers and taps her foot, arms crossed
Well that's all well and good you two...
* Female_Warrior turns to Indigo. "As for your question. It's impossible.
Phoenixes....no longer exist in this world...."
You obviously haven't seen Tyr then
I would be intrested in seeing him, yes.
I'm sure Bedoe as a whole would be.
* Jessica takes her hand away from her Rapier. "Looks like this is over."
He has big orange wings! ^_^
Bedoe? Isn't that where the Volcanon statue was?
* Female_Warrior nods. "Yes, Volcanon...resides there..."
* Reisha thinks a minute...
I thought Dark Dragon destroyed that statue 18 years ago.
I remember Volcanon! Kind of creepy and he speaks too loudly...
* Female_Warrior coughs and adjusts her glasses again. "I'm sorry, let me introduce
The Shining Force before this one spoke with Volcanon
* Aura flips her longish brown hair behind her shoulder and looks over all of the
* Indigo nods to Kodah.
I'm Meredith Analise.
I know. That was one of the stories Lara told me, Kodah.
Hello. I'm Kodah
Yeah, I remember. The guy seemed like a jerk.
I'm Jessica Sorenson.
*mumbles to herself* i should probably introduce myself shouldn't i..
* Meredith gives Indigo a peevish look, and mutters under her breath. "Ingnorant..."
* Indigo nods to Meredith.
* Reisha runs a hand through her blond hair. "Reisha Grandstream.. Mage
* David speaks up, standing tall. "I am David Willcott. Leader of the Shining Force."
As I said, I'm Indigo Mysteria. I was in the first Shining Force eighteen
* Meredith hmms, her eyes widening for a moment. "Are you...there. That answers my
if anybody cares, I am Aura Sefrina Anila Pavana Ashni..
The Shining Force notices David has a large hickie on his cheek where the
hedgehog licked him...
* Kodah nods to Aura
* Indigo giggles.
* Reisha blinks. "Try saying that three times fast.."
Hey David, look in a mirror....
* Aura raises an eyebrow..
I am actually here to look for you.
You could consider me...Volcanon's messanger, in a sense...
* Reisha eyes David, stifling a laugh.
Perhaps we should speak in a less open place?
* Indigo blinks.
* Aura frowns, then starts to search the ground for something..
* Kodah shrugs
He didn't strike me as a personable type when we met. He was...creepy and
I agree, Meredith.
In fact, I didn't know Volcanon even spoke to mortals. Well, there was that
one time when I got some kind of divine answering machine, but Volcanon's a weirdo.
* Indigo shrugs.
* Aura starts to get a little mad and glares at the ground as she searches it
Sure.. I got to hear this...
Volcanon's messenger eh? Does he know all about what's going on then? I;d like
* Meredith looks to Indigo. "That's because he has...no body. The only way he can talk
to others is through that statue."
which Dark Dragon destroyed 18 years ago. Was it ever rebuilt?
Kind of lowly for the King of the Gods, isn't it?
It is a long story. Please...I'm fearful of Dark Dragon overhearing this.
His spies are everywhere.
* Indigo smiles brightly.
Where would be safe to talk then?
Don't worry, I have a plan to tame Dark Dragon, so please speak freely.
Hmm. That is up to your leader.
* Reisha points. "What about toungue-twister girl over there?" ^^
* Jessica taps Aura on the shoulder. "Need help?>>
I want to keep an eye on her, if you don't mind. Bring her along...
* Jessica starts looking around for whatever it is that Aura's so bent on finding.
Hey, what about that fight going on?
* Aura raises an eyebrow at Jessica.." i threw a small dagger at her, and i'd like to
find it..its a bit important"
ok. I'll help ya find it.
* Meredith begins to walk down the mountain. "Let's hurry. Time is against us..."
* Jessica searches for the dagger.
* Indigo follows.
* Aura stomps on the ground.."wher is it, dammit!?"
Don't worry, we can always tame the Dragon. I've beaten Dragons before. It's
And no...in case you're wondering....I didn't see anyone else come up this
mountain. Winged or no. And I've been here all day.
* Reisha nudges David. "Well you heard the woman... lead on. Maybe we'll get another
Where in the world is that dagger?
* Kodah follows Merideth
A shiny object can be spotted about 20 feet away from Jessica...
* Jessica walks over and grabs the shiny object.
* Aura yelps and runs over and grabs it from Jessica quickly
* Darin blinks... and eyes Aura.
splendid artistry in it. Looks quite valuable.
So, what do you have against Dark Dragon>?
it is Very valuable, thank you!
come on, Aura. We'll talk later.
* Jessica starts down the mountain.
* Aura slips it into a small sheath on the inside of her leg
* Meredith tucks her wings under her cloak and walks down the mountainside.
* Narrator snores... "Hunh?? WHA? OH!"
* Aura walks behind Jessica with a sigh
* David follows Meredith, alongside Reisha
== Aura and Meredith join the Shining Force! *Cue cheesy music*
* Kodah watches Merideth for a bit, wondering how she got those wings
* Reisha blinks. "HEy David, you hear some cheesy music all of a sudden?"
* Meredith turns to Kodah. "Something the matter?"
Nope...must be the wind whistlin' through Indigo's ears. ^_-
* Indigo blinks, then fetches out a dark herbal potion.
* Reisha giggles. "Damn.. must be pretty empty in there." ^^
Oh David dear, it's time for your sedative.....
I've just seen very few humans with wings, that's all. I mean no offense
* Aura takes the small blade out of its sheath and plays with it as she walks
* Indigo smiles wickedly.
It's because I'm not fully human. You're...half devil, correct?
* Indigo takes out a sharp needle.
* Reisha acks! "Hey, knock it off sister!"
* David glares at Indigo and cowers behind Rei
Guess where this has to go....
* Reisha whaps Indigo.
You're very perceptive
* Jessica snickers as she holds onto Darin's arm.
* Darin sighs quietly, and shakes his head..
* Meredith whips out her sword and points it at Indigo in a flash! "Back off."
* Indigo giggles as she's whapped and puts the needle away.
We don't have any time to dawdle. ...Good.
* Meredith puts the sword away.
You're awfully tense.