Shining Force RPG 2 Session 28
===== SESSION START! =====
The Shining Force moves on after leaving Tiernan behind, still pursuing
Dark Dragon and the shrine of transition in the attempt of stopping him from achieving
* Indigo appears in a flash of white light.
* Meredith walks along, adjusting her cloak from the chilly weather.
The road ahead leads out of the mountain path... A few hours road ahead,
a very small town can be seen in the distance...
Hi hi! ^_^ What's going on?
* Jessica turns to Reisha. "Did you feel something strange about that woman Tiernan was
* Aura skips on ahead.
* Kodah squints his eyes, looking at the town
* David rubs his lightly stubbling chin, thoughtful and withdrawn as he trudges towards
* Reisha rubs her head. "Not really..."
What's the matter, Jessica?
* Kodah keeps moving, not feeling particularly jovial today.
I don't know. I just have this strange feeling. There was a dark aura around
that woman Tyr was with.
* Indigo skips along.
What Jess, you jealous of him or something? Heh! ;)
* Aura sings a twisted little song and skips.
Oh! Tyr found a girlfriend? But I thought he loved my daughter.
* Indigo frowns.
Sashie will be mad. :(
Why would I be jealous? I've got my Darin-chan.
...That's funny. I didn't feel anything. I think this is just a reaction of
you missing him ^^;
* David speeds up slightly, focusing on the town...
* Jessica holds onto Darin.
* Kodah glares at Indigo and clamps down on his tongue.
I think he was just friendly with Celia.
Maybe. We'll find out later.
* Darin hugs Jess close...
Oh, okay. Because I think Sashie would kill her if she thought this woman was
taking Tyr from her.
* Reisha wraps her blue cape around her body, looking smug.
* Indigo smiles.
. o O ( Insanity runs in the family, I see. )
* David hunches his shoulders in an attempt to distance himself from the others
That's my daughter.
* Aura sings softly about Sir Robin...and heads being bashed in, and skips
along...getting a bit further ahead.
* Indigo giggles.
* Kodah picks up the pace, putting some distance between him and Indigo.
* Indigo smiles.
* David frowns to himself and leads the group towards the town, further in front of
* Jessica walks along...still unable to shake her strange hunches.
* Meredith adjusts her glasses and looks concerned.
Oh, sorry I was away. I had to pull the plug on the Elementals's video games.
* Reisha trudges ahead. "Hey Davey... why the rush?"
You all right, Jess?
Hm? Oh, hi. I'm not sure really. I wasn't too happy about leaving Tyr behind,
but I guess its what he wanted
Yes...you seem to be very close friends with him.
* Aura 's singing starts to get a bit louder ~And his head bashed in and his eyes
gorged out and his liver removed and his bowels unplugged... brave brave brave brave
* David blinks a little at Rei, his eyes a dull steely grey. "I'm just tired, really. I
need a warm bed."
I guess, Darin. I just have this strange feeling...like there was a Dark
Aura around that woman Tyr was with...an air of evil.
He reminds me of how I used to be when the Shining Force first came to Roft.
* Reisha blinks as Aura raises her voice.. "Umm.. well with a motley crew liek this, I
don't blame you." ^^
Maybe a little of that. I just wanted to help him the way I was helped.
* Darin nods... "I felt it too... the Blade started vibrating a warning.... It didn't
like that woman at all..."
Gods know I certainly needed it. -_-
You left Tyr?
* Meredith frowns a bit.
* David chuckles lowly. "Mm. I also need to catch something related to a shave. I'm
growing a tuft of a beard! Dad would be oddly proud, I think...gods, lets not even go
* Meredith quiets down a bit. "...Nothing. Don't worry about it."
* Kodah looks at Meredith for a moment, then shrugs and lets it go.
* Reisha claps a hand on his shoulder. "What, daddy's little boy's growing up? Don't
worry about it."
. o O ( I can't help but feel sorry for him...but my pity is probably the
last thing he needs... )
* Indigo calls the pointing hand.
* Aura stops singing about Sir Robin, but continues her bouncy skipping.
Pointing hand, find Tyr and bring him here. I worry for him.
* David raises an eyebrow. "Hey. Don't tease. I just don't see myself as the big
Anyhow, do you believe us now about Tyr being what he is? I never did get to
ask you about that.
* Jessica gets her mirror out of her bag. "I think I really need to do something about
my hair. After walking around in the rain, it's a mess."
You mean being a phoenix? Yes, he certainly is one.
I need to head back there and talk with him once our business with Dark
Dragon is concluded.
.oO(If he's even there...)
* Kodah nods.
* Reisha winks at him. "I don't see it either... but then, I can't stand a man with
that. If you want whiskers, get a cat I say!" ;)
It's too bad he seems to be amnesiac. It makes this all the more difficult.
There's a lot we don't know about him.
* Indigo skips aside, singing the Care Bear theme song and whacking random objects with
her stout staff.
* Darin looks at Jessica. "You don't look bad at all."
* Aura picks a flower and skips along...slowly ripping out the petals viscously and
throwing them behind her.
* David grins despite the solemn mood he's in. "Well, I guess this tuft has to go!
Can't have you afraid to go near me cause I have a miniforest on my chin."
* Jessica looks up at Darin. "Flatterer."
I only speak the truth.
* Indigo stops in her tracks.
What DO you know, Kodah? Maybe that will help.
I have an idea!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Indigo has an idea!
Let's let the town know that the famous Shining Force is on the way!
* Aura starts to chew on the flower and continues her skipping.
* Indigo glows orange.
* Reisha grins. "What... afraid I'll get lost on my way to your mouth?" ;)
Oh my god no!
Well...I've never heard of a Phoenix being kept in a "bottle" like that before.
* Aura baps Indi.
Stop it you!
* David blushes at Rei and stutters. ^^; "Uhm!"
* Reisha chuckles, but then acks as Indy starts glowing.
Apollo, Elemental of Fire, I summon you! Shoot a rain of multi-colored
fireballs to announce our presence! ^_^
* Meredith calmly takes out her sword and baps Indi on the head with the hilt!
Oh no... What's the nutcase doing this time?
== Apollo is summoned.
We found him in some kind of glass tube. Kinda like a pickle jar, except
Gah!! She's going to burn the whole town down!!!!
If she torches that town, I'm going to kill her.
Like...A stasis chamber? O_o
== Apollo starts throwing fireballs around in the air like fireworks, one
diving towards the Shining Force!
Wow...that's OLD technology...
* Jessica tries to dodge the fireball.
Yippee! It worked! ^_^
Well it's...AK! o_O
* David grabs Rei by the arm and leaps out of the way. "Move!"
* Meredith spreads her wings and avoids the blast, cursing!
* Indigo dances around.
* Aura acks and blinks at the fireball heading right for her head!
* Reisha jumps a few feet into the air to dodge the low flying debris.
* Kodah dives out of the way of a fireball!
Hey, you trying to KILL me?!
* Darin pushes Jess out of the way and keeps himself between her and the fireballs.
Don't worry citizens! The Shining Force is on the way!
Mercury, spirit of ice, protect us and that town from this fiery barrage!
* Aura stares at it, blinking.
== Apollo disappears after a volley of about 40 fireballs!
* David blinks at Aura and leaps at her, pushing her out of the way!
* Jessica creates a solid sheet of ice above the Shining Force and the town.
* Indigo raises her staff in a gung-ho manner. ^_^
* Reisha twirls her finger as energy crackles about it. "Oh you're going to get a
charge outta this... Paralyze!" A field of intense static electricity then erupts
around Indigo, delivering a huge paralyzing shock to his system, not to mention leaving
their hair standing on end. ^_^
* Kodah dives into a bush, which immediately get hammered by a fireball afterwards.
== Indigo falls on the ground, paralyzed...
== Reisha learns Paralyze lv 1.
* Aura acks and it thrown to the ground.
* Indigo falls, her mouth stretched in a giggle of delight.
* Kodah stands up out of the smoldering ruins of the shrub, looking burned and
* David grunts and picks himself off the ground. "Rei...you PARALYZED her?!"
Now stay down for Mitula's sake! :P
* Darin slowly gets up... and offers his hand to Jessica.
Oh please let me try this new incantation on her...
* Reisha smirks proudly.
. . . .
* David looks at Indigo's face seriously and takes it in.
* Jessica takes Darin's hand...
* David bursts out into laughter.
Oh gods. ^^;
* Indigo whimpers.
* Aura grumbles and pulls herself do her feet, brushing off the dirt.
* David sighs and hefts Indi up, carrying her. :P
* Aura pokes at the frozen Indi.
* Kodah shakes the charcoal off himself, mutters something dark and angry under his
breath, and goes back to walking.
* Jeyer drags behind, staying away from the party...
* Darin helps Jess to her feet.
Hey, don't touch the merchandise!
Okay...let's try this again. You saw him in a stasis chamber?
* David goes back to leading the group. ^^;
Don't worry... it'll wear off in a while. Maybe she'll learn not to mess with
me this time. ;)
* Meredith turns to Kodah.
Remind me not to make you angry, Rei! ^_-
* Aura giggles and runs back to her skipping place, waaaaay in front of the group.
Maybe next time I can try this new incantation on her.
* Indigo resolves to just enjoy the ride. ^_^
*cough* I think so...that's what it kinda looked like *cough*.
* Reisha pats his head. "I'll do that."
What was his condition?
When he came out, he looked very confused and glassy-eyed.
* Jessica walks along, still trying to remember her incantations...
There were some people in the shrine before we got there. Maybe they did
* David looks down at Indi with a sigh. ^^; "If only you weren't so...so...out of
control! It's not fair that anyone should be reduced to this!"
Hm...Confusion might happen after stasis. What about his skin coloring?
His skin was very pale...and his breathing was real irregular for a while.
...Sort of like an electric shock...
* Indigo tries to turn to David and speak.
* Aura starts to hum Jesus Christ Superstar, and continues her skipping, picking up
random things along the way!
Actually...very much like one.
What's that, who's asking for a electric shock? ;)
* Reisha looks around.
Not me, Rei. Though I was wondering how you got so good at thunder magic?
* David trudges ahead of the group, hoping to get to the town soon.
* Reisha smiles, flipping her hair behind her. "Well, my mother was a great mage, you
know... it's all in the blood, baby."
* Aura gets really loud at the, "Jeeeeesus Christ, Suuuuuperstar", part of the song,
and then picks a large poisonous purple mushroom.
The town gets closer into range...
We had no idea how long Tyr had been in that thing.
* Indigo manages to block her ears to Aura's singing.
* Reisha looks at Aura. "Want me to test out some new spells on Aura next?" ^^
...Has he had any memories thus far? Flashbacks?
Uhm, no, please, Rei. ^^;
* Kodah thinks.
* Aura turns and raises an eyebrow at Rei.
The town seems to be composed of a dozen buildings...
I'm just teasing! Lighten up. :)
Actually, I think he has.
I hope you don't mind if I do. I've been itching to try out this new combo
* Aura humphs and picks a smaller, more poisonous mushroom!
* David holds Indi with one hand, the other reaching out to poke Rei's stomach.
* Indigo tries to move now.
He had a very strange dream, where he was being chased around by a bunch of
devils, and he was doing some weird chanting.
* Reisha gets caught off guard by the poke, losing some concentration on the paralyze
spell affecting Indi.
* Kodah nods.
* Aura puts them both in her bag and dashes ahead, having seen another smaller, even
more poisonous mushroom.
* Jessica looks up at Darin. "What's on your mind, Love?"
* Indigo begins to move about.
* David acks. ^^;
* Darin shakes his head... "Nothing in particular... really..."
* Meredith arches an eyebrow. "You know, it's been quite a while since I've heard
demons being called Devils. Usually devils are reserved towards a higher demon status."
Want to tell me about it?
That...that was good Rei!
Paralyze is good, but I like ice.
* Indigo glows blue.
* David raises both eyebrows. "Indi...!""
Can I KILL her David?
Neptune, Elemental of Water, freeze Rei solid to show her what I mean!
Oh, she's asking for it...
* Darin looks at Indigo... "Don't you DARE."
Meredith let me.
* David SMACKS Indi!
This is magi sharing spells! She cast Paralyze, I cast ice. ^_^
She gets the point!
Don't you REI? ^^;
* David looks pointedly at Rei. ^^;
* Reisha backs away. "Indigo... you missed that one by a mile."
* Aura rushes back and pounces on Indi, hitting her a few times..."No Glowing!!"
As far as I know, the term devil is only used to describe those who can
manifest in the material world without being necessarily summoned.
. o O (I'm too young to deal with this..!)
* Aura runs back ahead to get the mushroom.
* Indigo owies. :/
I like glowing!
* David puts Indi down. ^^;
There. You can walk now. ^^;
* Reisha sighs, holding her head. "You think she'd learn..."
* Indigo smiles and hugs David, then kisses his cheek.
* Aura gets into a stand off with a chipmunk over the mushroom.
* David blinks. ^^;
No...Long ago, it was used for all in the demon race.
Such a good boy! Kara and Chamolo must be proud.
* Indigo skips off.
* David grimaces.
* David mutters...
Indigo, next time you start to summon one of those damn elementals on a
member of this party, I'll make you a test subject for one of my spell combos.
Hm? I don't remember reading about that in Creed's books.
Yes...it was at least...500 years ago or something...
* Jeyer mutters to himself...
* Reisha tries to concentrate on the town rather than new ways to torture the summoner.
* David trudges ahead of the party further now, oddly withdrawn more so now.
* Aura and the chipmunk circle around the mushroom, staring at each other...
* Jessica tries to remember her thunder incantation.
* Indigo smiles and races for the town, leaping and bounding and humming the Digimon
theme for the heck of it. ^_^
* David shakes his head and mumbles. "I should've just stayed at home and became a
Hm...This is...the town of...
* Meredith hmms. "I used to know this town name..."
It was always my understanding that Demons were more of the rank and file,
while Devils were more of the aristocracy.
* Aura grabs the chipmunk and growls..."My mushroooom!!"
* Jessica looks around town. "This is a nice looking little burg. Wonder what it's
That's true in the modern age...but during the battle of Arc Vall...ey...O_o
* Reisha shrugs. "beats me."
* David blinks a little at the town...
* Meredith thinks. O_o
* Indigo screams out, "Hi town!"
I don't care, as long as there's an inn...
* David grimaces. ^^;
* Indigo jumps and waves her arms.
* Kodah raises an eyebrow, "Something wrong?"
The Shining Force is here! ^_^
The town screams back, "AAAAAAAAAH!!! A PSYCOPATH!!!"
You sure I shouldn't shock her again?
oh please let me try out my new incantation on her.
Indi...uh...uh...tell me about...how my parents were!
when you knew them!
* Aura yelps as the chipmunk bites her and rolls out into the path, strangling the not
so small chipmunk.
* David tries to distract Indi ^^:
I'm wondering if he's from the time of the Arc Valley battles. O_o
* Kodah looks questioningly at Meredith.
* Indigo smiles.
* David smiles uneasily back. ^^;
* Darin sighs... and shakes his head.
That's a long time ago.
A very very long time ago. O_o
What are you mumbling about Meredith? I heard Arc Valley in there somewhere...
Will she ever gain any semblance of sanity?
Well, Kara was...cold. She was often withdrawn and moody.
* David raises an eyebrow.
* Aura wonders why this chipmunk is so large as she continues fighting it.
Probably not, Jess.
I'm wondering if Tyr was from the era of the Arc Valley battles...
* Aura finally throws it to the other side of the path and grabs the mushroom.
There wasn't a lot of anything around back then.
I mean she was sweet underneath, but I think Chamolo really brought that out
of her. Before, she was ruthless and icy.
Anyway, I remember the town name now. That *points to the town* is the
village of Saith.
* David blinks. "Ruthless and icy. Hmph."
Saith...why does that sound familiar...?
Well...there were humans, gods, and devils. The world was still relatively
Chamolo on the other hand, he was shy and sweet and kind. Actually a lot like
Tyr now that I think of it.
Maybe we'll have to fight a big blob of mucus on a ship to get to another
* Aura puts the mushroom in her bad and humphs at the chipmunk.
Could this have been the battle between Zeon and the second Shining Force,
What are you on David? :P
* David blinks! "Dad was like TYR?!"
* Indigo nods.
* Aura skips on ahead again.
Almost exactly like him actually.
* David looks somewhat shocked. ^^;
* Kodah shoots a glance at David, "Not exactly David..."
* Jeyer grins... "He wasn't as innocent... But close enough."
He brought out Kara's good side though. ^_^
The Arc Valley battle was way WAY into the past.
This was back when the Devils were still wrestling over who would be King
* Jessica taps David on the shoulder. "I know someone you should ask, if we ever get
anywhere near Guardiana. She's a lot better source of information than Indigo."
* David looks back at Jeyer questioningly...
Well yes. I think Chamolo was having some problem about virginity and
* David facefaults!
* Jeyer snickers while looking at David and walks on...
* Aura starts to wonder what everybody is talking about.
* Reisha kicks a stone. "Say, what happened to finding that cozy inn, eh?"
* Jessica is still watching for an Inn.
* David grimaces. "Virginity and morality. Lovely."
It was a while ago, but I recall that Chamolo seemed to have quite a difficult
time being seduced by Kara at those inns along the way. She had to work hard at it.
The town, being so small, has no inn... The only thing remotely close to it
is a small, rundown tavern...
* Reisha does a double take at Indy's comment!
* Reisha busts out laughing!
* Indigo scratches her head.
* David blushes and looks at his feet. ^^;
Or was that the other way around?
* Meredith laughs despite herself.
Oh gods, kill me now.
* Kodah shakes his head, "I love how Indigo guts all the important details out of her
Haha... oh, boy, that's a riot. ^^
No, that doesn't seem like your father. But he wouldn't hurt a fly, I remember
* Reisha walks toward the tavern-type place.
Well, you know what happened, and that's what's important, Kodah. Indi's a
* Aura dashes back and starts to walk with the rest of the group.
* Kodah sighs.
* Jessica follows Reisha.
Don't worry David. I guess all her hard work paid off... ^^
* Meredith grins. "Maybe have a drink with me, Kodah? ^_- Talk about how we're all
going to go insane by the time we get to Dark Dragon?"
* David grimaces.
* Darin goes with Jessica.
* Aura stays back by Jeyer and keeps quiet.
He healed us a lot, and we protected him. He's the son of a devil you know,
and we confronted his father. Your grandfather.
Sure, why not?
Thank you, Rei. ^^; Its a good thing I inherited my dad's ways more than my
* Jeyer glances at Aura and moves a little away from her, muttering to himself still...
Wrong, Indigo. His father was a high priest...and he was POSSESSED by a
devil...a Reaver...but was quite human.
You know, when they say that the sequels to something are never as good as its
predecessor, they're not kidding. Just look at the Shining Force...
* Reisha composes herself "Well, that's the breaks... gotta make the most of what you
* Meredith sighs.
* Aura looks at Jeyer and sighs...
* Aura moves up towards the front again.
Thanks, Kodah. We try to be the most dysfunctional group in existence, really.
Hey! I resemble that remark! I'm twice as good as I was the first time around!
You're not lying, Kodah. I wonder what Lara would say about this group?
* David grumbles and speeds up, sprinting to the town now.
(w) We need something to motivate us...or this bickering will drive us
* Reisha turns around. "Hey, no one will ever match Reisha, past or present! I'll tell
you that!" She holds out her finger for effect.
* Indigo giggles.
* Kodah watches David head off, "Hmm...I think I might have hit a bruise there..."
* David disappears into the town before everyone else.
Later I'll tell you about Kara and Jeyer. Well, back before Jeyer was...
* Jeyer glares at Indigo...
Actually...Jeyer's always been an annoying freak but...
* Aura kicks Indi.
Wow Indy. That makes me feel so much better. ^^
* Jessica waits for Indi to get what she deserves.
* Meredith walks into the tavern.
* Jeyer grumbles... "At least my sanity is safe..."
* Darin blinks at Indi.
* Kodah follows, keeping an eye out for any wanted poster with his face on them.
* Jessica follows Kodah and Meredith.
* Indigo ows and runs into them waving her arms.
* Darin follows Jessica.
The Shining Force is here! You are all safe now!
* Reisha goes inside.
* Aura stays outside the tavern and sits against the wall.
* Kodah picks out a table and sits.
The insides of the tavern are fairly empty... Save for a handful of drunken
men in the corner and a monk at the bar... The barkeep wipes the counter, unaware of
the Shining Force's entry...
* Indigo enters and looks about.
* Meredith sits by Kodah.
Rei, paralyze Indigo again.
Innkeep, we'll need rooms for the night. Don't worry. We're the Shining Force
and we're good for it.
* Reisha glances about.
Actually, this whole place is a good candidate... ^^
* David is sitting on the steps to the rooms.
* Jessica gives Indigo a magical hotfoot. "SHUT UP, YOU DAMN PSYCHO!"
* Meredith waves her hand to the barkeep, trying to get his attention.
The barkeep turns to Indigo and in a hoarse, deep, broken voice says, "No
* Indigo leaps about and falls into the drunken men.
* Indigo stands up.
* Hans glances over at the troupe of people then looks back to his glass of water.
But we are legendary warriors on a quest to save the world!
One of the drunken men stands up and pukes on Indigo before running to the
* Meredith laughs! ^_^
* Kodah holds his face in his hands, "I hate my life..."
* Aura humphles and saunters inside the tavern...stands just inside the door.
* David shakes his head silently and rests it in his hands.
* Reisha folds her arms, and walks to the bar...
* Indigo icks and flings her staff after the man, letting the sharp, pointy end go
flying right into his rear end.
* Indigo glows blue.
Neptune, Elemental of Water, clean this gunk from me!
* David mutters, not too quietly... "Wonderful job I'm doing as a leader, yep, uhun,
Guardian of thunder, hear me now. let your power shock some sense into that
Hey, barkeep. You going to give us *thwacks Indy before it comes out* a room
* Jessica hopes that incantation is right as she points right at Indigo, trying to
shock some sense into that damn psycho.
* Meredith looks at David. "We just have to keep a lid on Indigo somehow. She's slowing
== Neptune is summoned... Indigo's clothes disappear suddenly and water
starts pouring down on her in the middle of the tavern.
* Indigo dances and takes a shower. ^_^
...Agh! Saggy breasts! (Grimaces at the sight of Indigo)
* Hans gets soaked! * ...
* Reisha slinks downward. "How about we stay for free if I get rid of her?"
The barkeep snickers loudly.
* Aura blinks at Indigo...
== Jessica's spell fails.
Hey! I'm only 34!
* Kodah growls under his breath.
* David sighs loudly and stands... "If anyone wants me, I'll be beating on someone at
the practice range!"
guess that wasn't right...
* David wanders out...
* Kodah notes David leaving
* Indigo dances and pirouettes, grabbing her staff from out of the man's rear then
summoning her hopefully cleaned robe to her, the robe of the Final Judgement.
* Reisha then walks away, defeated. "I'm getting outta here before I go nuts too..."
Indigo's robe wraps around her still young body (Oh hell yeah... :P), clean
as a whistle...
Same here, Rei.
...Kodah...no offense...but I think you hurt David's feelings...
* Jessica walks out behind Reisha.
I think so too. I better talk to him.
I'll stay here....I need to rest my feet.
* Reisha steps outside, stretching.
* Indigo smiles and wanders upstairs to her room.
* Darin stays quiet... but walks out of the tavern after Jessica.
* Kodah nods to Meredith, stands and heads after David.
* Reisha eyes the surroundings for the errant leader.
* Jessica walks up to Reisha. "What in the world are we going to do about that
* Kodah heads towards the practice range, since that's where David said he was going.
* David is eagerly disarming a beginner of swordplay at the cleared small range for
practice, his tunic tossed onto a small pole in the corner.
Barkeep, I'll want bacon, boiled eggs, pancakes, waffles, orange juice,
blueberries, and milk for breakfast tomorrow. I wake up at 8 o'clock sharp and I'll
expect breakfast then. I may even give you a tip of ten coins. ^_^
Oh Jessica... I think you got that one wrong... it's what CAN'T we do to her!
* Meredith drinks her mead. :p
Oh, throw in a side of ham too, and toast.
* Kodah leans against a fence and watches David for a while.
* The barkeep groans, "NO VACANCIES, YOU FREAK. N-O V-A-C-A-N-C-Y!"
With butter mind you.
It seems we can't kill her, but I do wish that spell had worked.
But right now, I need some air... I hate places like that with a passion.
* Indigo nods primly.
...Indigo...are you some sort of cow? O_o
* David growls loudly, seemingly only aware of one thing...his opponent.
* Reisha goes to observe David.
Oh no Meredith. ^_^ But a girl has to keep her strength up.
* Indigo frowns and glows light-blue.
* David swiftly knocks the beginner down with a slap on the back of the knees with the
flat of his sword. "Yield..."
...And her weight...
* Meredith snickers and takes another sip of her mead.
* Aura sighs...staring into her drink.
* David places the tip at the beginner's throat...
* Jessica turns to Darin. "I think I'm getting a headache from putting up with Indigo."
Apollo, Elemental of the Air...make some vacancies here...
== Apollo goes unsummoned.
* Kodah waits for a break in the line then steps into the practice ring.
* David's muscles twitch as he slowly, almost reluctantly draws the blade away and
drives it into the dirt...
* Indigo frowns.
* David blinks and eyes Kodah, eyes lighting up with acknowledgement and a slight
darkness. "Oh. Hey."
Meredith, summoning burns up a lot of calories, so I stay at a perfect weight
of 105 lbs.
Lucky you. :p
* Reisha puts a finger to her mouth, watching him intently with her blue eyes.
Now if you'll excuse me a moment, I need to make us some vacancies....
* Aura drinks down her drink in one gulp and orders another.
* Hans finishes his drink.
* Kodah stretches a bit, then slips into a defensive posture, "Ready for something a
bit more challenging? You seem to have a lot on your mind."
* Meredith bangs her head against the table. "Gah...I'm supposed to be motivating these
people...and their apathy is rubbing off on me!"
* Indigo turns sharply and goes upstairs to the rooms. There are shouts and thumps and
one loud cry of "Legendary Heroine, coming through!" as she starts turning people out.
* Aura gulps down that drink in 2 gulps.
* David narrows his eyes and yanks the sword up almost roughly... "Why? I mean, either
which way it doesn't mean anything. All I can do is beat people up. I can't lead. I
don't wanna fight you. You win Kodah. Happy?"
* The barkeep groans... "I need a new career..."
.oO( That boy's got such a mean streak... )
Is winning all that you can see at the end of a journey?
* Jessica sits down on the front steps.
* Hans drops 20 coins on the counter to pay the barkeep.
* Meredith motions to Hans. "Hey."
* Hans glances over at Meredith with cold eyes.
* The barkeep snatches up the 20 coins and groans as a mob of angry customers run to
I'm supposed to lead. How can I even do that? I'm a failure...! Everyone keeps
going off on their own, doing whatever. We won't survive if they keep doing that...
* Aura drinks down another drink...and decides she's buzzed enough to go fight
Whoa. Easy there. I don't bite.
* David's voice sounds weary and sad...
Have you ever wondered why people are off doing their own thing?
* Hans puts a bag onto his back.
* Reisha mutters reaches into her robe and withdraws a dagger, throwing it at David's
Fine...don't talk to me. *Humphs*
* Aura wanders around outside...looking for someone to fight with.
* Indigo comes downstairs.
* David blinks and jumps a little, snapping his gaze to Rei as he answers Kodah.
"Because I'm never going to be as good as a leader as the great Lara?"
Okay, there are vacancies now! ^_^
* Hans picks up a key off of the counter. A room key
* Reisha steps out of the crowd lined up. "Hey, hey.. that's no way to talk, now." ;)
Why are you even comparing yourself to her? Are you planning to BE her at some
* Jessica puts a hand on her rapier as she walks back in.
* Hans turns around and walks over to the stairs
The barkeep tries to negotiate with the current customers and reluctantly
gives them vacancies at his own house, grumbling loudly.
* Meredith sighs. "Friendly country...this place..."
* David raises an eyebrow at Reisha.. "No, Kodah...I just don't want all of you to die.
You're all my responsibility. She led the first group through, why can't I? That group
had Indi too!"
* Aura looks around for Jeyer, deciding he'd be fun to fight with
* Hans begins to walk up the stairs. But, as he goes up the first step, a small bag
falls out of his backpack. It is an herb bag...
* David sheathes his sword and leans down, grabbing the dagger..
* Hans doesn't seem to notice it fell off
Let me try to solve this situation with Indigo.
* Jessica picks up the bag. "Excuse me...SIR! HEY!"
* Indigo makes a list of her breakfast and bath expectations and room service, giving
it to the barkeep. She smiles sweetly, pats his hand, and goes upstairs.
* Kodah shakes his head, "You're missing a valuable point David."
* Reisha bends down to pick the knife up and come face to face with David.
* Jeyer stands outside the tavern, staring up at the dark sky, frowning deeply
* Hans is gone. He vanished like the wind.
* Meredith raises her eye at Hans. "A healer. Impressive. Healers are becoming rare
these days...with Mitula...hmm..."
* Jessica runs after Hans. "Excuse me...sir?"
You know, you aren't cute at all when you get like this.
* David murmurs, eyeing Rei's face. "Life isn't cute..."
And Kodah...what is the point?
*from upstairs* Remember, 8 o'clock! ^_^
* Aura saunters over to Jeyer..."Hey...wanna fight!?"
You're trying to lead like Lara did.
* Reisha frowns a little. "No, life's an ugly piece of trash, when I think about it...
but that doesn't mean you have to end up another piece of garbage."
That won't work.
* Jessica knocks on Hans' room door. "Sir...excuse me."
* Jeyer glances at Aura... "That's not a smart thing to do, Aura..."
* Hans opens up the door. He is now in different clothing. He is wearing a white robe,
cape, and hood. His eyes are bright green and some of his white hair is visible, as the
hood is down.
You dropped this.
* Darin walks into the tavern again... and looks around for Jessica
* Jessica hands Hans his bag.
Hm? *Notices the medicine bag*
* Meredith decides to follow Jessica for the hell of it. :P
Ah! Thank you, young lady!
* David steps back, away from both Rei and Kodah. "Look. I don't have much in life.
Yeah, Rei, maybe my whining is somewhat pathetic. But I don't want to lose you because
of some stupid decision I made. And Kodah, you're a friend. The same applies to you.
Why would I want that? To hell with it..."
Meredith!... Have you seen Jessica?
* David grabs his tunic roughly, slipping it on...
* David grabs his sword...
* Aura humphs and pokes Jeyer..."Why were you so nice to me before?...Now yer
* Reisha plucks the dagger out of the ground, replacing it inside her robes. She
regards David with a cool gaze...
* Hans reaches to his side and pulls up his money pouch.
* Hans hands Jessica 100 gold.
Anyway, you'll have to excuse that summoner...she's a bit of a psycho.
What are you going to run away again?
I can see that...
* David narrows his eyes. "No."
* Jeyer acks as he is poked. "I'm simply thinking... I won't fight you. You wouldn't
survive the experience..."